Whether you're a new pool owner or you're just sick of running into the same issues over and over again, this course will teach you all the essentials. Here's a rundown of what the course will cover:
- Pool Winterization Overview: We'll teach you the basic principles of working smarter (not harder) when it comes to closing your pool.
- When To Close Your Pool: This lesson will help you decide on the perfect time to close your pool so that it opens clean in the spring and doesn't make the family angry 😉.
- Supplies You Need to Close Your Pool: You'll learn exactly what chemicals and supplies you need and the ones you don't so you can avoid being upsold at the store or online. Spoiler Alert: You probably already own the things you need.
- Pool Cleaning Tips Before Closing: Learn the right way to properly clean your pool and filter system before closing so it makes things easy to open the following year.
- Pool Equipment Removal and Storage: We dive into how to remove every essential part of your pool that needs to be protected for the winter and how to properly store it for next year.
- Winterizing Chemistry: You'll learn the proper steps for adding chemicals to your pool that'll last through the winter and keep your pool from turning green or black.
- Blowing Out The Pipes: For inground pools, you need to blow all the water out of your underground pipes so nothing freezes and cracks during the winter costing you a ton of money in repairs.
- How To Install a Winter Cover: In this section you’ll learn how to install a winter cover the right way without getting it full of water and debris. And how to secure it down so it protects your pool all winter long!
BONUSES and Additional Resources: We've included a whole section full of bonus materials, including printable resources you can use to keep track of your pool winterization, as well as common pool equipment and chemistry terms.