THEN YOU MUST READ THIS!
Your pool is suppose to be fun, right? That’s why you had one installed or moved into a house with one. Yet, you’re constantly messing with pool chemicals and it won’t stay clean and clear.
You think you’re in control. But everyday you’re outside skimming and vacuuming and praying it doesn’t turn cloudy and green again.
Your pool has become a chore that you hate. The water is always dirty and no one wants to go in it.
Taking Care of a Pool is REALLY Confusing and frustrating!
You feel like you don’t know what you’re doing. You get advice from a friend, the Internet, or the local pool store. But you have no idea where to start and if the advice was correct.
Maybe you’ve thought about hiring someone to take care of it. But why? You’re smart and good at following instructions. You understand a well maintained pool will cost you less in the long run. But if you ignore it, it becomes a money pit.
You scream, "all I want is a clear pool I can swim in. Is that too much to ask?" No, it isn't.
If this sounds like you, and you’re tired of being a slave to your pool, just buy this inexpensive ebook. If not, keep reading.
You Don’t Have to Deal With This Pool Bulls**t Anymore!
When you first saw your pool, maybe you thought about swimming with your family. Cooling off on a hot summer day. Relaxing on a float in the middle of the water with a drink in your hand.
This is why you own a pool! You want to throw parties. You want jump in a pool whenever you want!
Your swimming pool is suppose to be fun. It’s suppose to bring happiness. And you don’t have to be confused or frustrated by it anymore.
This is Last and Only Pool Manual and Video Course You'll Ever Need.
This ebook is an easy-to-read digital illustrated guide for new and veteran pool owners. The video course is an even easier way to learn! Both are designed to take the confusion and frustration out of pool maintenance so you can enjoy swimming.
In The Pool Care Handbook and video course, you'll learn:
- The easiest pool chemical ever illustrated, taking all the guesswork out of the water chemistry.
- The secrets to handling green or cloudy water without breaking the bank.
- How to save a TON of money by taking better care of your pool, using only what you need.
- Hacks to keeping your pool clean and clear all year long.
- Exactly what kind of pool you own, how much water is in it, and how it works.
- The ability to assess and address any problem you have with your pool without asking for help.
- Everything you need to know in one guide, so you no longer have to rely on everyone else giving you conflicting information.
- How to open and close the pool yourself, so you don’t have to pay the pool guy $300 to open and $300 to close it.
- To have a better appreciation for your pool, as well as find the joy and peacefulness in taking care of it.