THEN YOU MUST READ THIS!
You deserve to stop wasting time and money taking care of your pool. It's as simple as that. Your pool is suppose to be fun, right? That’s why you have one in the first place. You might be throwing your hands up in frustration, saying: "All I want is a clear pool I can swim in. Is that too much to ask?"
No, it's not too much! And yes, it's possible!
You have a pool to ENJOY it, not work on it! But every day you’re outside skimming and vacuuming and praying it doesn’t turn cloudy and green again is a day you're not enjoying what you have.
That's the reason we put together this course: so pool owners like yourself can get back to what really matters.
Your pool has doesn't have to be a chore that you hate. And pool care doesn't have to be confusing and frustrating!
Maybe you’ve thought about hiring someone to take care of it. But why? You’re smart and good at following instructions. You understand a well maintained pool will cost you less in the long run.
If this sounds like you, and you’re tired of constantly trying to figure out what your pool needs, this course is for you.
No more frustration, no more guessing games and no more problems!
We took out all the guesswork and packed the essential information about pool care into one place.
- No fluff! Each word has been carefully chosen so you can read and move on to using your pool.
- Detailed information: Fully illustrated guides and detailed videos so you can easily understand each tip.
- Access on any device: You can take all this information with you when you take care of your pool.
This is the LAST and ONLY pool guide you'll need.
The Pool Care Handbook and Video Course is designed to take the confusion and frustration out of your pool. And you'll never have to go searching around the web for information again. You'll learn:
- The easiest pool chemical ever illustrated, taking all the guesswork out of the water chemistry.
- The secrets to handling green or cloudy water without breaking the bank.
- How to save a TON of money by taking better care of your pool, using only what you need.
- Hacks to keeping your pool clean and clear all year long.
- Exactly what kind of pool you own, how much water is in it, and how it works.
- The ability to assess and address any problem you have with your pool without asking for help.
- Everything you need to know in one guide, so you no longer have to rely on everyone else giving you conflicting information.
- How to open and close the pool yourself, so you don’t have to pay the pool guy $300 to open it and $300 to close it.